We are a volunteer-run branch with many clubs across Surrey who teach lifesaving awards including Rookies and Survive and Save, so if you are interested in learning lifesaving skills including water based rescues and dry side skills such as CPR, please have a look in our clubs section for your nearest club!
- Sat, 17 OctLocation is TBD
- Sat, 03 OctFancourt Hall03 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Fancourt Hall, Stoneleigh Park Rd, Epsom KT19 0RH, UKLearn infant CPR and treatment to choking - open to all. This is a community workshop run in partnership with Cuddington Sea Scouts. This is a free event run by volunteers. All ages and experiences welcome. We are looking for volunteers and participants.
- Sat, 12 SepEastbourne Voluntary Lifeguards
- Fri, 04 SepSandown Park Racecourse
- Sat, 01 AugDivers Cove Ltd01 Aug 2020, 09:00 – 02 Aug 2020, 17:00Divers Cove Ltd, N Park Ln, Bletchingley, Godstone RH9 8ND, UKA weekend of lifesaving in the still water including the examinations of Bronze, Silver and Gold Open Water Survive and Save. Split location - Diver’s Cover/Mercers Park For more information please contact -email@example.com
- Sat, 11 JulEastbourne Voluntary Lifeguards
- Sat, 20 JunSouthwater Country Park
- Fri, 03 AprSandown Park Racecourse
- Sat, 07 MarFancourt Hall
We believe that all drownings are preventable and we exist to make sure no one ever drowns.
We are the UK’s leading provider of water safety and drowning prevention education.
Aquarius Lifesaving Club
Oxted, Caterham, Warlingham
Survive & Save, NPLQ, NRASTC
Ellie Prial & Jenn Coton
Open Water (Still Water)
Save a Life Series Co-ordinator