We are a volunteer-run branch with many clubs across Surrey who teach lifesaving awards including Rookies and Survive and Save, so if you are interested in learning lifesaving skills including water based rescues and dry side skills such as CPR, please have a look in our clubs section for your nearest club!
- Postponed - date&time tbc.The FairmilePostponed - date&time tbc.The Fairmile, Portsmouth Rd, Fairmile, Cobham KT11 1BW, UK
- Sat, 17 OctLocation is TBD17 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Location is TBD
- Sat, 03 OctFancourt Hall03 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Fancourt Hall, Stoneleigh Park Rd, Epsom KT19 0RH, UK03 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Fancourt Hall, Stoneleigh Park Rd, Epsom KT19 0RH, UKLearn infant CPR and treatment to choking - open to all. This is a community workshop run in partnership with Cuddington Sea Scouts. This is a free event run by volunteers. All ages and experiences welcome. We are looking for volunteers and participants.
- Fri, 04 SeptSandown Park Racecourse04 Sept 2020, 09:00 – 06 Sept 2020, 17:00Sandown Park Racecourse, Portsmouth Rd, Esher KT10 9AJ, UK
- Sat, 20 JunSouthwater Country Park20 Jun 2020, 09:00 – 21 Jun 2020, 17:00Southwater Country Park, Cripplegate Ln, Southwater, Horsham RH13 9UN, UK
- Sat, 02 MayFancourt Hall02 May 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Fancourt Hall, Cunliffe Rd, Epsom KT19 0RJ, UK
- Fri, 03 AprSandown Park Racecourse03 Apr 2020, 09:00 – 05 Apr 2020, 17:00Sandown Park Racecourse, Portsmouth Rd, Esher KT10 9AJ, UK
- Sat, 07 MarFancourt Hall07 Mar 2020, 10:00 – 16:00Fancourt Hall, Cunliffe Rd, Epsom KT19 0RJ, UK
We believe that all drownings are preventable and we exist to make sure no one ever drowns.
We are the UK’s leading provider of water safety and drowning prevention education.
Aquarius Lifesaving Club
Oxted, Caterham, Warlingham
Survive & Save, NPLQ, NRASTC
Ellie Prial & Jenn Coton
Open Water (Still Water)
Save a Life Series Co-ordinator