We are a volunteer-run branch with many clubs across Surrey who teach lifesaving awards including Rookies and Survive and Save, so if you are interested in learning lifesaving skills including water based rescues and dry side skills such as CPR, please have a look in our clubs section for your nearest club!
- Sat, Oct 17Location is TBD
- Sat, Oct 03Fancourt HallOct 03, 2020, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMFancourt Hall, Stoneleigh Park Rd, Epsom KT19 0RH, UKLearn infant CPR and treatment to choking - open to all. This is a community workshop run in partnership with Cuddington Sea Scouts. This is a free event run by volunteers. All ages and experiences welcome. We are looking for volunteers and participants.
- Sat, Sep 12Eastbourne Voluntary Lifeguards
- Fri, Sep 04Sandown Park Racecourse
- Sat, Aug 01Divers Cove LtdAug 01, 2020, 9:00 AM – Aug 02, 2020, 5:00 PMDivers Cove Ltd, N Park Ln, Bletchingley, Godstone RH9 8ND, UKA weekend of lifesaving in the still water including the examinations of Bronze, Silver and Gold Open Water Survive and Save. Split location - Diver’s Cover/Mercers Park For more information please contact -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sat, Jul 11Eastbourne Voluntary Lifeguards
- Sat, Jun 20Southwater Country ParkJun 20, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jun 21, 2020, 5:00 PMSouthwater Country Park, Cripplegate Ln, Southwater, Horsham RH13 9UN, UKA weekend of lifesaving in open water including the examinations for Bronze, Silver and Gold Open Water Survive and Save. For more information please contact Gail - email@example.com
- Fri, Apr 03Sandown Park Racecourse
- Sat, Mar 07Fancourt Hall
We believe that all drownings are preventable and we exist to make sure no one ever drowns.
We are the UK’s leading provider of water safety and drowning prevention education.
Aquarius Lifesaving Club
Oxted, Caterham, Warlingham
Survive & Save, NPLQ, NRASTC
Ellie Prial & Jenn Coton
Open Water (Still Water)
Save a Life Series Co-ordinator